What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. In your browser you can see 5 cookies from this service: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv and _utmz. They are own, session and analysis cookies.
Through web analytics, information is obtained regarding the number of users who access the web, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language, the terminal you use, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service from this website.
- Third-party cookies: Our website uses third-party services that allow us to improve the services offered.
What use do we give to different types of cookies?
According to its purpose:
|Technical cookies||Technical cookies are those that facilitate the user’s navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the website such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security , facilitate functionalities (videos, social networks…).|
|Personalization cookies||Personalization cookies allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, settings…).|
|Analytical cookies||Analysis cookies are those used to carry out anonymous analysis of the behavior of users of the website and that allow the measurement of user activity and the creation of browsing profiles in order to improve websites.|
|Advertising cookies||Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces on the website. In addition, these cookies can be personalized advertising and thus allow the management of advertising spaces on the website based on the behavior and habits of user browsing, where you get your profile and allow you to customize the advertising that is displays in the user’s browser or other user profiles and social networks.|
According to its term:
|Session cookies||Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted when the browser is closed.|
|Persistent cookies||These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal until they are deleted manually or the period of duration established for this cookie has ended.|
According to its ownership:
|Own cookies||Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.|
|Third party cookies||Those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.|
The following table shows the classification and description of the cookies used on this website so that you can identify them in your browser:
|_ga||0||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_2267043_30||0||1 minute||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
|_gid||0||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".|
|PHPSESSID||0||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
- Hide this message. The notice is hidden on this page.
How to block or delete cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chromerinsight: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/