- Viscose is a fabric that is made by purifying the cellulose fibers that are extracted from the pulp of different types of wood such as eucalyptus and bamboo, among others. Its process requires chemical products, therefore, although it is a fabric derived from natural materials, it is considered semi-synthetic.
- The blend of viscose with elastane makes the fabric very comfortable, with a drape, a soft touch and a lot of elasticity.
- It is perfect for summer garments due to its freshness. Ideal for t-shirts, dresses, underwear, etc.
Width: 150 cm.
Composition: 95% viscose, 5% elastane.
Weight aprox.: 215 gr/m².
Drape: with heavy and drape.
Uses: dresses, shirts, blouses, tops.
- Machine wash at 30ºC maximum.
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150ºC.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not use degreasing agents that contain organic solvents (i.e. acetone, trichlorethylene, methylchloride etc.).
1 yard is 36 inches long. For reference, 1 meter is about 1,09 yard (40 inches) so please order up or down for your sewing and crafting needs.