- Machine wash and spin at 35ºC.
- Reusable and Washable. We recommend leaving it to soak for approximately 30 minutes, to guarantee the ideal disinfection.
- It is advisable to iron between 110º / 130º after washing to reactivate the fluoride carbon.
- Do not use bleach, it could affect the characteristics of the fabric.
- Dryer can be used. This process can be carried out up to 80ºC.
- Do not dry clean.
- Only use bactericidal fabric softener in the last rinse. If it is not bactericidal, do not use any type of fabric softener.